Auto A/C & Heating Services
If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our shop in Chicago, IL 60634 to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us at 773-625-7360, so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
Have you been sweltering in your vehicle lately? Perhaps your car's air conditioner isn't functioning properly. At Ted's Auto Clinic Inc. we have qualified service professionals who can fix your air conditioner. To have an air conditioning system serviced, repaired, or replaced by experts consider visiting Ted's Auto Clinic Inc.. You can also call us at 773-625-7360 with any questions relating to your vehicle's A/C.
An accessory drive belt, also known as a fan belt or serpentine belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. Sooner or later, your vehicle's belt(s) will begin to show their age. You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by cooling and heating experts and get your car driving right visit Ted's Auto Clinic today. The mechanics at Ted's Auto Clinic Inc. will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and (where applicable) adjust the installed belts properly.
A Radiator is a heat exchanger for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block. It then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage internal engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator and cooling system serviced regularly. To have your radiator needs handled by experts, visit Ted's Auto Clinic Inc. today.
Ted is the best. He and his family are the nicest and most honest people I know in the auto repair industry. They have serviced my family's vehicles for many years now and have always done excellent work on all accounts, and at fair prices too. They've even taught me a thing or two about cars during my experiences there! I will get my car serviced here as much as possible going forward.